- Except for those portions of the site that have been licensed from a third party, meltmedia retains all right, title and interest in the site and all related documentation, including any additions or improvements made thereto, including all applicable rights in patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets.
- You will not attempt, assist others in attempting, or allow others to copy, modify, translate, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the site.
- You will preserve all proprietary rights notices on the site, including those on any downloadable materials.
- All trademarks, including service marks, trade names and trade dress that meltmedia uses in connection with the license granted hereunder (the “Trademarks”) are and remain the exclusive property of meltmedia. The Trademarks include but are not limited to MELTMEDIA, BEACONTROL and TALU. Nothing contained in this Agreement grants you the right to use any Trademark, nor grants any other right, title or interest in any Trademark, and all goodwill associated with Trademark use inures to the benefit of meltmedia.
- To the extent meltmedia is deemed a “service provider” under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), its designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement under the DMCA is:
Diffusion Group, LLC dba meltmedia
1255 W Rio Salado Pkwy, #209
Tempe, AZ 85281
Nothing contained herein will be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship between the parties hereto. Neither party is authorized to enter into any contract or commitments on behalf of the other, or assume any obligation for, or otherwise bind the other party financially or otherwise, nor will it represent that it has such authority.
meltmedia may assign this agreement at any time without notice to you. You may not assign this Agreement or your account to anyone else, and any attempt to assign shall be void.
None of the terms of this Agreement are deemed to be waived or modified except by an express agreement in writing signed by both parties that references this Agreement. The failure of a party hereto in enforcing any of its rights under this Agreement will not be deemed a continuing waiver or modification by such party of any of its rights under this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is for any reason declared to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions will not be affected thereby.
This Agreement and any incorporation by reference herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof. No change, addition or amendment will be made except by written document signed by the parties hereto. meltmedia may change these Terms at any time, including by adding new provisions or removing existing provisions, except as otherwise provided in these Terms. The most current version of these Terms can be accessed at meltmedia.com. By continuing to access or use the site, you accept any changes or revisions to these Terms.
Last updated: May 16, 2016