Hi, I'm Matthew P. Rausch. I'm giving you this warning here so you won't freak out: I'm the first face you'll see on Day 1 at 9am or so. Tomi and I will make sure you are who you say you are, complete the requisite paperwork and tax forms, and then introduce you to your new melt world!
Working at meltmedia.
Even though we talk a lot about business, design, and technology we know melt is really about humans. We build our team with the kind of people who are excited about what they do and who we love to be around, even outside the office.
We work hard and dedicate ourselves to our clients, but we also know the importance of balance and flexibility. We sprinkle the work week with plenty of lunches, educational experiences, all-company outings, and happy hours. Sure, there are exceptions when you're delivering at an exceptional level... but we prefer that we spend our evenings and weekends with our friends and families.
Some perks of being a meltmedian.
Along with our generous benefits package, meltmedians enjoy some great extras.
We also have some great benefits.
- Twelve (12) days paid time off, accrued monthly
- Additional days received with tenure
- Paid holiday break from late December through early January
- Five (5) additional paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare for employees and their families
- Supplemental insurance including dental, vision, and life
- Available pet insurance
- A 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)